Thursday, March 31, 2011

unkempt choices



This night has no sleep for me
And the bank of my dreams appears empty,
So I turn to a white paper
The blank page refuses my ink,
So I look for words to be read.
The syllables carry frenzied look for me,
So I fill the colors for my canvas.
The brushes become brittle in my hand.
So I switch to a new television box.
The visual dances are alien for me.
So I lit a cigarette and play my guitar.
The strings shiver and shrill at me.
So I look at the moon and admire the stars
This darkness invades my endeavor again.
And thus I allow the mirror to reflect my scars.
which echoes the chaos of unkempt choices
again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Creative Commons License
Poet Of Minutes** by Nidhi Sharma is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.silentwordsworld.blogspot.com.